Guest of Honour
It is our privilege to have Shri K.Haridasan Nair, Ex Army man, Coach of Runtastics…Dilse as our esteemed Guest of Honour for ET Monsoon Marathon
Nair Sir is in his 35th year of running. For him running was and is his passion and means for healthy and hearty life. It makes him feel stress free and gives chance to interact with many peoples.
He has participated in many prestigious events including Goa Marathon, Bangalore Marathon, Hyderabad Marathon, AIllahabad Marathon, Udaipur Marathon, Delhi Marathon, Mumbai Marathon, Satara Marathon, Vasai Virar Marathon, Thane Mayor Marathon, 12 hour Mumbai Ultra 4 times, 2 times 75km Bangalore ultra and 2 time 12 Hour Mumbai stadium run in addition to 100km Bangalore ultra 2017.
He has participated in 220+ Half Marathons, 160+ Full Marathons and 30+ Ultra.
Hari sir, did his 1st Comrade run in 2018 at South Africa within 11.07 mins and will be participating 2nd time this year 9th June 2019.
He has been a pacer at various major events namely :
- Mumbai Marathon ( HM in 2.10 (2016) & FM in 4.45 (2017) & 4.30 (2019),
- Vasai-Virar Full Marathon in 5hrs (2016),
- Satara Hill marathon ( HM),
- Kalyan Marathon (HM),
- Navi Mumbai Marathon (HM),
- Tarblazer (HM), Chembur Run (10km),
- 10 km Intencity,
- Kalwa 10km run,
- HTHM (HM)..etc
He has successful organized:
- 4 time 6 hours Midnight run at Hiranandani Estate, Thane,
- 3 time, 8 hours even at Thane,
- 2 times Kids Runnathon 2018,2019
He was Race Director in:
- Run4diversity 2nd edition 2018
- Capgemini Mumbai Marathon 2019