Mr. Chandrakant Patil is an Architect by profession and was born a non-athlete. Born on 25th Sep, 1977, he never really indulged in sports except playing cricket in school and college. Everyone who started running did so for some motivation. Chandrakant was frustrated after being a chronic Asthmatic patient and falling ill every time the climate fluctuated. Innumerable doctor visits and taking rest did not seem to offer any respite. He decided to take matters into his own hands. Inspired by MG, started fitness activity in October 2014, This is how he describes his story: ‘It was October 2014. I started my fitness journey to overcome my asthma problems. I started running and cycling for fitness activity. Gradually, it turned into a passion and got set as a habit. Now, it’s a lifestyle. So i think its mental block for those who are thinking of starting fitness activity you just start and rest will follow "Healthy life is Wealthy"
His achievements include;
- 1...Ran more than 50 times, 21km half marathons (Best is 1.56hrs) 2018
- 2...6 times Full marathons 42 kms (Best 4.04 hrs.) 2018
- 3...Ran 50km 5 times (Best 5.19 hrs.) 2018
- 4...Ran 100km 2 times 100km Pune Ultra Marathon (15hrs. 48mins.) 2017
- 5...Comrades finisher 90km (11.47hrs.) 2018
- 6...Registered for Comrades 2019.
Jay Jay Bhat (Vijaya)a lawyer by qualification and an athlete by passion, currently residing in Mumbai with husband and two kids.
This International Master Athlete had never thought of becoming an athlete when in school, but started participating in school sports only to escape the scoldings from the most strictest school sports teacher . But now sports has become a integral part of her life. Privileged to represent India twice in the International platform ( 2017 Malaysia, 2018 Thailand) and won 3 gold and 3 silver medals for the country in race walking and running events. She has also bagged several medals in various National and State Athletic meets.
Playing sports like badminton, swimming, running marathons, race walking and spreading fitness especially among women are her passions.
This marathoner who had started her marathon journey with a short distance of 4 kms in 2016 has grown into a ultra runner and ran her first Intercity ultra run pune to Mumbai 160 kms in December 2018 as part of spirit of pinkathon.
A firm believer of women empowerment and she loves to take challenges.
Lt Cdr Sadhana Giri has retired as an Air traffic control officer, Indian Navy.
Was an under officer cadet in army wing NCC and had represented her directorate at Delhi at Thal Sainik camp for shooting. She has pursued Masters in Electronics from university of Mumbai, MBA from Jamnalal Bajaj institute of management and PGd in aviation law and ATM from Nalsar law university. She is an avid reader, loves to write and travel in leisure. She likes adventure and has been actively part of many such activities like sea swimming, sky diving, etc. whilst in the Navy.
She has travelled abroad with her infant son to 16 countries which earned her son the record of “youngest traveler of India” by record book of India. She has pursued her speaking and life coaching certification whilst her stay in Russia during her brief sabbatical and is passionate about helping people be the best version of themselves . While she was in Russia where due to subzero temperature she could only run in the gym, now back she has been actively fulfilling her desire to run on tracks from past three months. She is a dotting mother of two beautiful children and a proud wife of submarine officer Indian Navy. She knows how to balance her role as a mother, as a wife and as a professional and she inspires woman to face tough situation with positivity and confidence. As a life coach it is now her mission to help woman hone their skills and work on their strengths so that they emerge as winners in life.
Prashant Tidke is CA by profession and Cyclist by passion H has done 40 plus All India Champion 2012 , 2013 ...50 plus for the year 2018..
He has run HM s and 10ks PB HM 1.42 at SCMM and ADHM...He has been amongst top 10 in Age category...10 km PB 46.50 minutes.
Sukanto Roy has achieved lot many things at such a young age. He coached for Reliance Corporate Team and in South Mumbai along with Savio D'sauza.
Marathon records :
- 150+ FM HM 10k Marathon in all & 15 Ultra Marathon.
- MGM's Triathlon
- 1st position in Bhatti Lakes Ultra Marathon 220kms (Nov 2018 Delhi)
- 90Kms South Africa Comrades Marathon 10Jun2018
- Hennur Bamboo Ultra 161k bongaluru Secured 2nd position. 06/04/2018
- Run the rann Desert 161k 04Fed 2018
- 161km-Pune Ultra Marathon 3rd rank (11 Nov 2017)
- 72Ks Khardungla Challenge ladakh Marathon 09Sep2017
- NEB sports 12 hour hyderabad stadium run July 2017
- 24 hour idbi federal life insurance mhm - 24 hour stadium run (June 2017)
- 161km-Western Ghats Ultra Marathon 2nd rank (24 Dec 2016)
- 161km-Pune Ultra Marathon 3rd rank (11 Nov 2016)
- 24Hour The Bangalore Ultra 07Nov 2015
- Mumbai Ultra : The 12 Hour Run 15Aug2015
- Mumbai Ultra : The 12 Hour Run 15Aug2016
- Mumbai Ultra : The 12 Hour Run 20Aug2017
- 176k Pune To Mumbai 13Aug 2016
His upcoming races for 20191. Ironman (New Zealand)Saturday 2 March 2019
2. South Africa Comrades Marathon 90k. 9Jun2019
3. Berlin Marathon